Friday, May 30, 2008

the five question meme

OK, I love me a meme so here goes on the one floating around in blogland:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Married w/ 2 small children, driving school bus because day care was such a nightmare, and we took the kids to Colorado for the first time.

2. What were five things on my to-do list (in no particular order)? Clean and declutter my bedroom, go grocery shopping, go to Target, water plants (don't have to now as it's raining:)), and take Claire and her friends to the new Indy movie:)

3. What snacks to I enjoy? Wheat Thins w/baby swiss and grapes, real popcorn w/ real butter, nacho cheese dorittos and cashews.

4. Where are some places I've lived? In Wisconsin: Green Bay, Pulaski, Appleton, De Pere, Black Creek and Oneida; while in college: London baby!

5. What things would I do IF I were a billionaire? Give more to my favorite charities, set up trust funds for my kids, take care of my parents, buy a second home in Colorado, go to Europe buy Bruce his dream bicycle pay off bills:)

There you have do with it what you will...I won't tag anyone as, well, who the hell would I???


Later....

No comments: