Tuesday, July 15, 2008

holy crap!

WOW time does fly...it's been a month since I last posted...you'd think nothings been happening but I guess I just didn't feel like writing~

Let's see we had a holiday, we went up to our friends' cottage in Door County, Clark Lake to be exact, had a blast the weather was perfect and it was relaxing and GOOD!

Today is my god-daughter's birthday, she's 23! where did that time go?? She and her mom, my sister are heading to NY to stay with our other sister and to accompany her and baby Thomas (he just turned 2 on the 12th)back home for a bit. They are staying with us for a couple of days and then her hubby and in-laws are coming and they'll stay in a hotel in Green Bay. So it will be a week of family and parties.

Let's see what else is news around here...oh yeah Brett wants to come back or not, I can't figure it out and really don't care...boys! The Packers come to campus soon, we never see them, being in the library and all, just all their expensive vehicles in the parking lot before they head to the stadium.

Work is starting to get busy again, thank god, faculty is coming back and getting ready, I guess there's only six weeks until classes start, should be interesting semester with the new president and all:)

In knitting news: I have been woefully lazy...a pair of socks with the new sock ease (like it), and a wash cloth...I know! So I have to get going on Thomas' sweater, and Angie's socks...I'll cast on for those tonight!

That's it, I'm empty...too hot and humid...I want the nice weather back!

Later...

No comments: