Tuesday, March 4, 2008

day of mourning:(

Here in Packer country it is an offical day of mourning....yes our beloved Brett has decided to hang up ole #4 after giving us his best for 16 seasons. Can't say I'm surprised but I can say I will miss seeing that cute boyish grin...hope they are able to find another...that's all I'm going to say on the matter other than I am so glad I got Nick those tickets to the last game of the season and he can say he got to see him play. Done.

On ward, remember the other day when I made the comment about March coming in like a lamb, well, then we got us some rain (w/lightening thrown in!), some ice and about 3" of snow to top it off...I'm not going to speculate anymore on that either, I'm probably not that is...

Started walking a half hour on my lunch gotta try and get this fat a$$ down a bit before my birthday and let's face it the rest of my life.

Later...

No comments: