Wednesday, March 5, 2008

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

So you know it's bad when I use all caps, right. Well, get this yesterday afternoon we came home from work and there's water all over the basement, damnit it's our third one and I think this time we are also going to be investing in one of those battery backup units.

Long story short I had to burn up the rest of my PTO and part of a vacation day to stay home and do laundry all the live long day, because Bruce won't complete the laundry task and there were a ton of clothes laying down there...and I could hardly sleep for thinking about the mold growing so how could I go to work...

Over and done with, well I also twisted my ankle, broke the toilet seat and the dog keeps puking!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god the day is almost done, I think it's wine time and knitting!

Later...

No comments: