Thursday, February 7, 2008

spreading the "love"

So you may or may not know just how much I LOVE my kids...a LOT...maybe too much...yep my lovely Claire has contracted the dreaded para-influenza A from me:( found out from the nurse at work that that is what I had which turned into a sinus infection, so I am on the monster antibiotics which will turn into a yeast infection (got that covered too).

Still trying to catch up at work, will get there tomorrow.

Ashley's socks are done! Started Nick's 2nd pair and plan on getting that 2nd norwegian mitten done soon too. But this weekend is reserved for decluttering...getting rid of all my back issues of magazines (not even going to look)just pitching them...I have got to get our bedroom in order!!

I will be posting my decluttering on free cycle and IF no one claims it, it goes to recycling next Tuesday.

Well, that's it for now.

Later...

No comments: