Sunday, February 17, 2008

yikes!

Yikes is right, it is 28 degrees outside and it's freezing rain, poor Buster went out to do his wees and could hardly stand up to get the job done she is glare ice out there! The forecast is actually calling for about 10" of snow and blowing snow we may just get a snow day out of this, even Me!

Now normally I would hunker down and just stay home knit, do laundry, tidy up, watch me a little Jane Austen but today? NOOOO I have to pick up Claire from her sleep over and get some provisions (milk...)because I couldn't be bothered to do it yesterday when the weather was completely winter accecptable...my cumuppance (sp??) as they say. So I'm thinking shop first then go get Claire because well let's just leave it at that's probably the best way to go.

Had a "lovely" convo with BD* last night, honestly that man is getting crazier the older he gets I could go into it but it may start a riot IF anyone actually ever starts reading what I write~

Had to rip out Nick's first completed sock as it was too short, his feet must be growing now I have to go into the bowels of the Yarn Harlots blog and find that tutorial before I end up ripping the whole bloody thing out.

Later....

*Big Daddy=my father~

No comments: